CLICK HERE for past announcements.
Did you know…
We have a vision statement:
The HRPP’s vision is to create an environment at Vanderbilt where the highest standards in research are upheld. This is achieved by empowerment through education, communication, and innovative engagement with the research community, the IRB Committee members, and research participants in order to advance the ethical conduct of research while ensuring the highest standards of protection and respect for research participants.
Registration and Information
FWA#00005756 , expires 8/12/2018; IORG#0000282
- Behavioral/Social Sciences – The second and fourth Tuesday of the Month 8:30 to 10:30
- Health Sciences 3 – Tuesdays 11:00 to 1:00
- Health Sciences 2 – Wednesdays 11:00 to 1:00
- Health Sciences 1 – Thursdays 11:00 to 1:00
- HSRC and RDRC – The first and third Friday of the Month 10:00 to 12:00
If you are interested in becoming a Committee Member CLICK HERE.