CLICK HERE for past announcements.
Did you know…
Note to Study Teams regarding Conversion of approved studies to the Wizard Application
Update: Beginning January 4, 2016, HRPP staff will initiate contact with investigators to transfer amendments for active IRB studies where updated applications have not been submitted in order to meet the April 2016 transfer deadline. Please contact the HRPP office at 615-322-2918 if you have questions or need assistance with your transfer(s).
Submit an amendment to transfer data from the currently approved IRB application to the IRB application wizard. It is recommended that you include the following language in your amendment to expedite this process, “Amendment to transfer approved IRB application to DISCOVR-E enhanced wizard application.”
- You will be completing the entire application again in the DISCOVR-E wizard.
- Mainly, copying and pasting information from your currently approved application into the new wizard application.
- Currently approved studies on older applications may require more significant updates.
- Researchers will not be permitted to add anything else onto amendment submissions for transfer so that we can expedite this process as much as possible.
- Currently approved exemptions, non-human and non-research submissions will not need to be converted.
Registration and Information
FWA#00005756 , expires 8/12/2018; IORG#0000282
- Behavioral/Social Sciences – The second and fourth Tuesday of the Month 8:30 to 10:30
- Health Sciences 3 – Tuesdays 11:00 to 1:00
- Health Sciences 2 – Wednesdays 11:00 to 1:00
- Health Sciences 1 – Thursdays 11:00 to 1:00
- HSRC and RDRC – The first and third Friday of the Month 10:00 to 12:00
If you are interested in becoming a Committee Member CLICK HERE.